Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My latest experiment ..... I rather like

Well got busy today, finally got an inspiration regarding a gift, from the person who actually the gift was for. I had looked and looked at Buddha quotes and didn't find any that made sense to me, which does make sense since I'm not Buddhist, just ask my sister she will thoroughly confirm that fact since I killed a mole, who apparently at some point in time was someone's grandmother. In fact recommended that I might rethink becoming one. Thank you Agnes.

Any way, my dear friend Sharon who is a Buddhist a very caring and lovely person has her birthday coming up and I wanted to create something special, I think I have.

A week ago her very dear friend Meemie who lives in India sent out an email, which Sharon  forwarded to eight of her friends.

==========================================

My table of 8:

I am supposed to pick 8 women who have touched my life and whom I think might participate.
  Please send this back to me. Remember to just read the quotation.
That's all you have to do. There is nothing attached.
Just send this to eight women and see what happens...
If you don't feel like forwarding it, just enjoy!

Quote:
"May  today there be peace within. May you trust that you are  exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in  yourself and others.
May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you  are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and  allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us."
Perfect, I got eight white plates and began inscribing and scribbling on. Tomorrow into the oven to bake the ink paint. This could be special, I have my fingers crossed, I know it will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog post re my birthday present; which was so wonderfully beautiful and thoughtful! I'm not actually Buddhist or anything else
for that matter. I am a cherry picking seeker; harvesting what seems to resonate w/ my
understanding of all things spiritual at the point on the journey that I happen to be.
Labels indicate that you have arrived and in my way of working on my spirituality my journey
can only end when I do. I'm not sure that we ever actually end.
Sharon